1. Digital temperature correction function
2. Soldering iron sleeping function
3. Cold/hot air conversion at the flip of a button
4. Celsius/Fahrenheit temperature display function
5. Air g-un automatic/manual function
6. LCD display screen
A. According to the need to choose 2 modes of air g-un
1. Manual: Air g-un functions continue to work for the frequent use of the situation, eliminating the need for heating time, improve work efficiency
2. Auto: To put the air g-un on the handle bracket to stop working, picked up it then to start heating up to work, it is for infrequent operating conditions, energy saving and environmental protection improve safety
B. Iron sleep energy saving
The soldering iron automatically detects when it is unattended and not in use, pauses for a set duration prior to sleep mode, and automatically cools to 200°C. It will then enter sleep mode to prevent soldering iron oxidation and effectively extend soldering iron head service life while retaining energy savings and environmental protection. The Sleep time can be set to: 10 minutes,30 minutes, If the sleep function is not necessary for the soldering iron, thesleep time should be set to 0.
C. Temperature correction function
Environmental influence/ Component aging/ Replacement Parts.
These reasons are likely to cause machine temperature deviations.
When the real temperature has a little different from the temperature of display, can test the temperature of air and soldering iron and then inputting tested temperature in correction mode to correct the temperature
D. Fahrenheit/Celsius temperature display mode optional
User-friendly features, it is suitable for a variety of regions,users can choose different modes accrding to the needs
E. Long use-life fan
Safety protection, Patent technology
F. 60W hight power
Ceramic heating element, double panel circuit board.
High temperature silicone cord.
The flame temperature of the lighter is the highest, if you move 15 seconds close to the handle line, but the handle line just no any damage.
1 x YIHUA 899D II 2 in 1 Rework Station